Veltek Associates, Inc.
Project included conversion of an existing building to use as manufacture of sterile product used in the pharmaceutical industry, warehousing, and office space. The facility housed clean rooms.
- 480Y/277 Volts, 3 phase, 4 wire electrical service and distribution system
- Dry type transformers and 208Y/120 Volts, 3 phase, 4 wire electrical distribution system
- Emergency geenerator for life safety related loads
- Interior lighting and controls: offices and conference spaces, corridors, clean production spaces, and classified alcohol distillation spces
- Emergency lighting systems
- Connections and branch circuits for HVAC equipment
- Receptacles and miscellaneous branch circuits
- Process equipment power connections
- Fire alarm system design
Revit Model | Provided Revit model of a warehouse facility that had no existing drawings. The client’s intent was to renovate part of the warehouse to an alcohol warehouse which included new architectural and MEP designs. A Revit model was created from point cloud data and a proposed Revit model of the architectural, structural and MEP design was completed as well.
HVAC and Plumbing | Provided HVAC and plumbing design for the manufacturing and office space move to an abandoned warehouse.
Fire Protection | Researched the International Fire Code and NFPA to determine fire protection requirements for alcohol storage. Layout and design of mechanical system using REVIT MEP.