SSM has served as the Borough Engineer for Oxford since 1970. Over these 40 years we have provided diverse engineering and environmental services.
- Conversion of a doctor's office building into a state-of-the art police station.
- Assistance in obtaining variances for the boiler room in the Borough Office building.
- Renovations of the former police department portion of the borough Office building for use as additional office space for the Borough.
- Plan reviews and construction inspections for code compliance for all commercial projects in the Borough.
- Property inspections for safety code compliance including condemnation of properties deemed to be a safety hazard.
- Street lighting design as part of a large streetscape project being designed by SSM's civil engineers.