- Building Foundation Design
- Equipment Foundation Design
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Structures
- Wood Structures
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Framing Design
- Historical Building Renovations
- Steel and Concrete Building Renovations
- Existing Structures Evaluations
- HVAC and Electrical Supports
- Retaining Wall Design
- Concrete and Steel Tank Design
- Finite Element Analysis
GIS Tools for MS4 Compliance Reporting
Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) funds have been allocated to the Pennsylvania portion of the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) metropolitan area for projects in Pennsylvania’s five counties (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia) that contribute to the attainment of the Clean Air Axct (CAA) standards by reducing emissions from mobile sources.
$2.6 million in grants are available to replace, repower, or retrofit fleet diesel-powered trucks, buses, and other vehicles and equipment. The grants are available to public, private and non-profit entities looking to update diesel powered fleet vehicles.
Exploring new technologies in Source Water Protection
Spotts, Stevens and McCoy recently made donations totaling $10,000 to organizations within in the Berks, Lancaster, and Lehigh Valley counties as part of a Give Back initiative.