- Building Foundation Design
- Equipment Foundation Design
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Structures
- Wood Structures
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Framing Design
- Historical Building Renovations
- Steel and Concrete Building Renovations
- Existing Structures Evaluations
- HVAC and Electrical Supports
- Retaining Wall Design
- Concrete and Steel Tank Design
- Finite Element Analysis
Real-world water/wastewater system examples that use online GIS applications to transform infrastructure data into an easy-to-use operations asset management system.
Overview of the timeline, regulatory requirements, construction and operation of the the Water Treatment Plant.
The PA Senate confirmed the nomination to continue serving on the State Board of Landscape Architects.
Be it road closures, boil water advisories, or utility repairs, public notifications play a vital role in municipal government. Many municipalities have adopted web-based notifications as a way to broadcast information to its citizens.
The headquarters of Spotts, Stevens and McCoy at 1047 North Park Road in Wyomissing, is expected to be the new home of the First Presbyterian Church in Reading. The church, founded in 1814, plans to lease space to SSM after purchasing the building from the consulting firm.