- Building Foundation Design
- Equipment Foundation Design
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Structures
- Wood Structures
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Framing Design
- Historical Building Renovations
- Steel and Concrete Building Renovations
- Existing Structures Evaluations
- HVAC and Electrical Supports
- Retaining Wall Design
- Concrete and Steel Tank Design
- Finite Element Analysis
$2.6 million in grants are available to replace, repower, or retrofit fleet diesel-powered trucks, buses, and other vehicles and equipment. The grants are available to public, private and non-profit entities looking to update diesel powered fleet vehicles.
Exploring new technologies in Source Water Protection
Spotts, Stevens and McCoy recently made donations totaling $10,000 to organizations within in the Berks, Lancaster, and Lehigh Valley counties as part of a Give Back initiative.
Jonathan E. Meyer, PE, Senior Structural Engineer joins our Facilities Engineering Department.
Robert Weinzapfel, PE, Senior Engineer joins the Water and Wastewater Engineering Department.