- Building Foundation Design
- Equipment Foundation Design
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Structures
- Wood Structures
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Framing Design
- Historical Building Renovations
- Steel and Concrete Building Renovations
- Existing Structures Evaluations
- HVAC and Electrical Supports
- Retaining Wall Design
- Concrete and Steel Tank Design
- Finite Element Analysis
Join the Seminar: Prices for solar systems have fallen by nearly 60% over the past five years. The lowered prices combined with incentives currently available make solar particularly attractive
Jonathan E. Meyer, PE, Senior Structural Engineer joins our Facilities Engineering Department.
Robert Weinzapfel, PE, Senior Engineer joins the Water and Wastewater Engineering Department.
William T. Orlowsky, PE, Senior Engineer joins our Water and Wastewater Engineering Department.
Spotts, Stevens and McCoy was recognized by the Eastern Pennsylvania Water Pollution Control Association (EPWPCOA) receiving the Joseph McKenna Award for technical and financial contributions to the EPWPCOA.