- Building Foundation Design
- Equipment Foundation Design
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Structures
- Wood Structures
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Framing Design
- Historical Building Renovations
- Steel and Concrete Building Renovations
- Existing Structures Evaluations
- HVAC and Electrical Supports
- Retaining Wall Design
- Concrete and Steel Tank Design
- Finite Element Analysis
Legislative and Regulatory Update - May 2018
Matt Smith, Survey Crew Chief has received his certification as a FAA Certified Remote Pilot.
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) announced the creation of a new water quality project grant program funded by the penalty assessed against the Mariner East 2 (MEII) Pipeline.
Spotts, Stevens and McCoy as a proud partner with Berks County Water and Sewer Association is excited to announce that the Berks County Source Water Protection Program was a 2018 Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence recipient.
Brian Hassinger, PE joins Spotts, Stevens and McCoy as a Sr. Project Manager in the Water/Wastewater Engineering and Operations department.